Tischler offers unique design features in all of different product types. Every project has many different requirements, from wood and glazing, to internal and external hardware. Tischler combines all these specific elements to suit each project for the ultimate satisfaction of the client.
Unique Selling Points
Developed for improved performance and outstanding design.
Visible Hinges (Inswing/Outswing)
All units are shipped with standard construction hardware from the factory to facilitate installation. After installation, construction hardware may then be replaced with upgraded handles available through Tischler or other companies that can provide many different styles.
Tischler can provide full project management in coordination of other manufacturers’ products with our internal locking mechanism.
FINISH COATS Our proprietary five-step process results in superior surface finish quality. We can produce virtually any finish color to match our client‘s design.
FINISHING The finishes of all frames and additional components have a 3-layer acrylic resin based paint. Primer, Base Coat and Top Coat have all been specifically developed for Tischler products.
The Duraflex stain finish Akzo Nobel was developed specifically for Tischler to provide lasting protection for our wood units in the harshest climates. We have proven the uncompromising durability of our windows and doors all over the world – from the tropical Atlantic and Carribean to icy Moscow in -40°F Russian winters.
1. HEAT As wood dries and loses moisture it shrinks, but the flexible paint film does not crack.
2. RAIN As the wood takes on moisture it swells. The flexible paint film stretches to cope with this movement and its permeability allows controlled drying of the timber.
3. HAILSTONES Improved flexibility reduces the formation of micro-cracks.
4. SUNSHINE The UV light is absorbed by the translucent coating leaving the coating and the wood undamaged.
5. ICE AND SNOW Even at low temperatures, the paint film remains flexible and it’s permeability ensures well balanced moisture equilibrium as well.
Passive Security Package
P4A Glass in combination with concealed metal glass stops and security locking hardware protect the window against forced physical entry.
Active Security Package
If desired, the concealed components integrate with the Alarm System to activate in the case of forced entry — without detracting from the appearance of the unit.
We use stainless steel to reinforce glass and hardware in our units.