FINISH COATS Our proprietary five-step process results in superior surface finish quality. We can produce virtually any finish color to match our client‘s design.
FINISHING The finishes of all frames and additional components have a 3-layer acrylic resin based paint. Primer, Base Coat and Top Coat have all been specifically developed for Tischler products.
The Duraflex stain finish Akzo Nobel was developed specifically for Tischler to provide lasting protection for our wood units in the harshest climates. We have proven the uncompromising durability of our windows and doors all over the world – from the tropical Atlantic and Carribean to icy Moscow in -40°F Russian winters.
1. HEAT As wood dries and loses moisture it shrinks, but the flexible paint film does not crack.
2. RAIN As the wood takes on moisture it swells. The flexible paint film stretches to cope with this movement and its permeability allows controlled drying of the timber.
3. HAILSTONES Improved flexibility reduces the formation of micro-cracks.
4. SUNSHINE The UV light is absorbed by the translucent coating leaving the coating and the wood undamaged.
5. ICE AND SNOW Even at low temperatures, the paint film remains flexible and it’s permeability ensures well balanced moisture equilibrium as well.